DC Fawcett Real Estate reviews will give you an idea how to adapt yourself to live in a small space, pros and cons of micro apartment lifestyle.
From the micro, you can guess it’s all about size and space of an apartment we are going to talk about. Millennials prefer to live in a micro apartment so that maintaining the house is easy.
Not all apartments are of same square foot, you can choose a micro apartment with better area that fits you or family in it. These apartments are usually 250-400 sq.ft where you can fit a king size bed, washer and dryer and kitchen utilities.
- The rent will be less, so the investors who are having a mindset of saving money will prefer micro apartments. Obviously you will be saving lot of energy with less electricity usage.
- Less stuff so when you move out, it is easier to shift.
- Getting a chance to live in a great city environment.
- Youngsters, nuclear families can co-exist with this lifestyle.
- If you find your apartment is too small, then you can fix windows where there is broad day light which would actually enhance the size of the house. Fix it where you get perfect window view.
- High ceilings elevate your apartment and eliminate the cramped effect.
- If you feel it’s too small, then make a balcony or patio so that you feel calm and use the space for relaxation and recreation.
- Pastel colors will suit your apartment and design your house that matches these light shades. Cabinet, flooring, furniture and kitchenware are some important things to be purchased that should match these shades.
- Can be used a studio or for work where less space is enough to accommodate all employees.
- People, who like to be a part of community activities and like a contemporary finish, enroll your name to buy a micro apartment and enjoy this lifestyle.
- Eliminates work from home life, people would like to explore by going out.
- With the incredible amount of savings, you can buy a large apartment, luxurious things in future.
Look for the listing on MLS, Scam may happen when you find a property from an unknown site which aren’t authentic where scammers pretend themselves as agents.
DC Fawcett’s complaints on micro apartment lifestyle :
Is that living in micro space affects health, many health reports states that people are stressed. It limits movement as well many are affected by claustrophobia as they live in a closed space. Those who aren’t willing to coordinate, mingle, share things cannot survive in this lifestyle as it requires all those qualities owing to less space. The privacy is disturbed as you live close together with your friends or family members. Too many micro apartments can affect a community lifestyle and causes irritation. The exclusivity fades when there are more in number. Not suited for large families and for those who have pets. Resale value may be not that great and less number of people would prefer to buy.
Dc Fawcett, the real estate wizard has started a club for investors called virtual real estate investing club where several blogs are written about real estate marketing strategies. Virtual wholesaling has been a wonderful invention for new investors to do real estate without cash.